Views: 365 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-28 Origin: Site
Hose Clamps in the installation of factors and considerations affecting
At present, Hose Clamps are gradually being promoted in various types of building installations, and their fast and reliable characteristics are being recognized by colleagues in the installation community, and are also widely used in the construction of fire protection projects. However, the different connection methods of clamps in the connection of what should be noted in the existing design, and construction specifications have not been more detailed introduction. So in the actual construction, if the installation is not correct, it is easy to cause leakage phenomenon occurs, the next on the use of Hose Clamp connection encountered when the problem and its solution to put forward a little view.
This is a list of the contents：
·Factors affecting the quality of the installation
·Notes for installation
Factors affecting the quality of the installation
(1) Hose Clamps must not have defects such as air holes, sand holes, shrinkage cracks, etc.
(2) The material and performance of the sealing ring must meet the requirements, there must be no bubbles, impurities, cracks, unevenness, or other defects on the sealing surface, and the aging rubber ring must not be used.
(3) The movement distance of the ring in the Hose Clamp is theoretically half of the expansion volume of the joint, which should be measured and measured. To promote the sealing effect, the factory and Hose Clamps supporting the left and right end pipe, the actual project should not be used directly instead of the end pipe, and the end pipe end face and axis of verticality and the end face itself flatness has certain requirements, the size is not standard so that the expansion of the joint is greatly reduced to meet the requirements of use.
(4) The size of the end pipe diameter should be selected with a positive deviation, otherwise, the Hose Clamp will not have enough compression force on the sealing ring, which will affect the sealing effect of the joint.
Notes for installation
(1) The distance of the Hose Clamp from the end pipe should be controlled. The distance should be controlled in conjunction with the instructions. When the clearance between the two pipe ends is minimal, ensure that the Hose Clamps are placed exactly against the bevel.
(2) When the position of the Hose Clamp is determined, the size of the gap between the two pipe ends should be determined by calculation based on the elongation of the pipe and the ambient temperature at the time of construction. The deviation of the size should be ensured during construction.
(3) Under the premise of moving a certain distance, the greater the error in the height and width of the weld seam between the Hose Clamp and the end pipe and the perpendicularity between the plane of the ring and the axis of the end pipe, the smaller the expansion and contraction of the joint and the worse the effect of use.
(4) End pipe and Hose Clamp welding spatter impurities affect the end pipe seal, before installation to remove the sealing surface on the welding slag, to ensure the sealing effect.
The emergence and development of Hose Clamps make our daily life in many areas of the industry have been greatly improved. In the future installation of clamps, you should pay attention to the above points, I believe that you will work on a lot of smoothness!